Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I would like to take a moment to wish all the Fathers out there a wonderful Father's Day! Most importantly, I want to thank my wonderful Dad for being the amazing father that he is! You'll never find a more loving, warm-hearted father who has always been there to encourage me and support me my whole life. Some dads might have discouraged their daughter from traveling to a remote location across the world, but not my dad! He has encouraged me to broaden my horizons and see the world--not just once but twice!(European Study Abroad, 2010)  He has made it possible for me to come to Africa and have this amazing, life-changing experience that I will always cherish.

Thank you for being a great example to me of love and support. Thank you for keeping me updated on the Giants and Les Miserables trailers while I am away--you truly know your daughter! You have helped shaped me into the woman I am today and I am deeply grateful for it. Love you Dad!



(Don't be alarmed--we ARE Giants Fans but this happened to be at a Elementary School field trip to a cheap A's game)


Happy Father's Day, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Ash, thank you for the kind words and wonderful fond memories. There is nothing like the joy that a parent feels when their children make good decisions. Your stories and photos, to let us experience a small slice of your efforts to make a difference in the lives of others, is a wonderful Father's Day gift.

    ReplyDelete