Sunday, April 29, 2012

You too can HELP!

My life over the next three months will be dedicated to serving and improving the lives of the Ugandan people on a long-term basis. My hope is to begin by becoming a volunteer at the local children's hospital in Mbale, and teaching new mothers about infant care and women's health. I am also eager to meet the children and teach basic first aid, nutrition, and disease prevention: handwashing, sexually transmitted disease prevention, etc.

As we seek to create new, sustainable projects it requires monetary assistance from the HELP International Organization. Any contribution is significant in creating more efficient and long-term programs for these local individuals. I would greatly appreciate any donations towards our efforts in Uganda. If you are interested in sponsoring a specific project, a portion of my trip, or just making a simple donation, please let me know.

If you would like to mail a donation, please send to the following:

HELP International for Ashley Alexander
455 N. University Ave.
Suite #212
Provo, UT 84601

 online donations can be made at:
http://help-international.org/donate-now

Please be sure to include my name so it can go towards my efforts and program costs! 


Thank you so much for your willingness to serve those who are less fortunate and will greatly benefit from your donation! I appreciate your love and support as I go forward this summer!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment